Sunday 22 December 2013

Merry Christmas :)

Hello dear friends,
 Wishing you all a very happy and merry Christmas. I'm sure most of you must be busy preparing for the Christmas celebrations. I can feel the festive mood all around me, shops have been beautifully lit and decorated with ornaments, all I can see is red, green and white :)

In the blogging world too, I can see so many beautiful Christmas themed cards. I got inspired to make one myself too :) Here it is:





Inspired by the sketch from Cas(e) this sketch# 58, I first made the snowbanks by masking and sponging technique(using faded jeans and tumbled glass distress inks) I learnt here. Then I hand drew and fussy cut the trees and the reindeer from a piece of corrugted cardboard and cardstock respectively. Coloured the trees using shimmer white pearl colour and the reindeer using silver gel pen.Stuck them on the base with the help of adhesive foam, wrote the sentiment, and my card was ready.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me love. :)
Will be back soon, till then,
MERRY CHRISTMAS. 

7 comments:

  1. may you have a happy festive season ahead...
    looks like you are already ready

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful take on sketch Jasleen !! I loved the snowbank n use of corrugated cardbord for trees .

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the snowbank Jasleen! and the tree and reindeer are silvery cute :)Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah u used the distress inks... awesome!!! :) lovely card there.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on those snow banks!! Love your silver reindeer, too : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness! So awesome Jasleen, your snowbanks is so beautiful with the pretty reindeer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)