Wednesday 6 April 2016

Heartfelt Thanks

Hi friends !

In my previous post, I shared a sneak peek of my card I made for the Sizzix blog . Today, I'm sharing the full-view of that card (some of you may have already seen it there) so that I can link it up to a few on -going challenges in the blogland.

Here's the card :-


I have shared the step-by-step pictures along with clear instructions of making it HERE .

Linking it to the following challenges :


1. Less is More-270 --- White space that is not white

2. CASeplorations April --- I loved Donna Mikasa's inspiration card and I drew my inspiration from the water coloured feathers lined up to give a beautiful, balanced look to the CAS card.

 
 
3. Paru's cardmaking challenges-- Anything goes  (To view the making process of this card, please head over to my post on the Sizzix blog HERE . Thank you)



Supplies used :

Textured black card stock-- RAK by my friend Pooja
Brustro watercolour paper
Sizzix Bigz die- Heartfelt by Tim Holtz.
Sentiment stamp- Peek-a-boo-stringy sentiment.
Distress inks
Ranger's EP
MS scoring board with bone folder.
pearls



Thanks for stopping by.

Have a beautiful day! :)


 

22 comments:

  1. Fab card Jasleen, your coloured hearts pop on that background !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so striking! I love the effect of the hearts against the black background. You've done a very visually attractive card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jasleen I saw your card before mine in the LIM gallery and had to pop over to say just how eye-catching it is! Those bright water coloured hearts a fabulous and I love the subtle texture to your black card base too. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - I love the bright colours against the textured black card. Really stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jasleen, this is simply stunning, I love the bright hearts against the black.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card ..loved the pop of colors on heart against the background !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!! Those lovely hearts with pearls are looking fab over the black background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, great tutorial. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That textured black yardstick is a fabulous backdrop for those gorgeous hearts. Really makes the images pop.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card!!! Åsa xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely bright hearts. Jasleen. And I love the half scored base, such a great effect.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry for my late visit this week, but time ran just away from me!
    This is so vibrant Jasleen, those colours really pop!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous CASE! Those hearts look awesome against the black. Thanks for joining us over at CASEplorations! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I love your CASE of my card! The hearts against the black card base is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Certainly packs a punch on that black CS. Thanks so much for joining us at CASEplorations.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on your win!!!
    The card looks simply stunning :)
    Lvoe
    Uma

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations Jasleen! You are our April winner!
    Please get in touch with me at parusperceptions@gmail.com for your prize.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card... Love dry embossing on background .
    Congratulations ..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)