Monday 2 May 2016

Lulupu Post | Challenge#61--Mini Albums

Hi, dear blogger friends!

A new challenge for the month of May is now live on the Lulupu blog HERE. And as the title suggests, it's all about mini albums this month. Do hop over to the link above to know all the details about the new challenge.

I'm hosting the challenge this month so here's a little sneak peek of what I made :-



I have used Ephemera papers by Papericious to make my album.You can view the complete post HERE.

I would love to see you at Lulupu blog and please be sure to let me know how you like my this month's inspiration project :)

Thanks for visiting me today!

Have a beautiful week!

2 comments:

  1. OMG Jasleen ...I just love this shabby mini album and no one can say that its out of your comfort zone..totally loved the detailing & paper selection !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)