Tuesday 19 July 2016

Cards for Friends| Sizzix Post

Hello, friends !!

Today I shared a fun post  at sizzix.co.uk. Fun because I made a few cards inspired by my favorite and hugely popular American TV show F.R.I.E.N.D.S. ;)

If you are one of the fans of this TV show, I'm sure you''ll be able to relate to the cards I made today.

Sharing a sneak peek here:-




Supplies from sizzix.co.uk :-




The cards are quick, simple and minimalist and I've tried to show how we can creatively use the Sizzix Delicate Alphabets die set to make all of them. I personally like such minimalist and witty cards the most so I really enjoyed planning and composing them. :)

I hope you would like them too. Would love to hear your views. 

Before I sign off, I would like to inform you about a new Sizzix Update

Many of you might be aware that there's a page n the Sizzix UK website known as Sizzix Hacks, where most of us designers have shared some simple crafty tips and hacks. Now you can contribute your own crafty tip as well. If you feel there's some hack all of us crafters can benefit from, please do not hesitate to share it with Sizzix. Also, if you have any doubt or query, you can leave a comment in the box on that page. You can find all the details HERE. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by. 

Love,

10 comments:

  1. Hi Jasleen,been enjoying your beautiful work with Sizzix but finding difficult to leave any comments on the sizzix blog !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank so much, Suman. Hey no worries at all, your visits and appreciation mean a lot to me. I'm so glad you are liking my work there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Lovely cards! Just checked at sizzix blog & they perfectly relates to Friends!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!! I love friends!! I love these cards!! You rock Jasleen!! Smelly Cat is my fave coz everyone in college used to call me pheobe..lol...it has altogether a different story! ADORE all of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply superb cards Jasleen !! Loved all the super clean cards ...never seen that serial but yup heard a lot and seen some trailors so can relate these with that serial :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. well planned and executed Jasleen... superb and unique

    ReplyDelete
  7. <a href="https://www.happilyevacrafter.blogspot.com>Happily Ever Crafter</a>

    ReplyDelete
  8. <a href="http://www.happilyevacrafter.blogspot.com>Happily Ever Crafter</a>

    ReplyDelete
  9. <a
    href="http://happilyevacrafter.blogspot.com>Happily Ever Crafter</a>

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)