Geometric Shaped Dies- Card #2

Monday, 5 June 2017

Hello,
I'm back with my second card of the 'geometric shaped dies' series(you can check out my first card here), and this time my card features Sizzix Framelits die set 2 pk- Tiny Stars Mini.


The most difficult and time-consuming part during making of this card was the alignment of the stars in a straight line. I hope they do look aligned though. Do you like making such cards too?

Will be coming up with more ideas soon.
Thanks for visiting :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow Loved the layered stars ! the bit of colors pop on black n give a wonderful dimensional look ! Yes I would love to make such cards ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. This is fantastic Jasleen!! They are as straight as can be !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting design and color combo, which makes a very unique card. Getting things in a straight line is always challenging for me, too. I'll have to keep this design in mind for my grandson's next card. He's always a star!! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS